The best thing about MTSI is our unique culture. As we grew as a company, we didn't want to lose that culture, so in 2008 we spent some time with our company leaders to think about and write down what had made us successful as a company. We focused on this because we didn't want to make decisions or cause actions that violated any of our core values. These core values are who we are and are non-negotiable.
We have nine core values that clearly define the MTSI culture. They are reflected in everything we do and every interaction we have. Our core values are the framework from which we make all of our decisions and the standards by which we measure ourselves.
When searching for potential new MTSI employees, we're looking for people who both understand the need for these core values and are willing to embrace and embody them in the name of MTSI. To help us along, every day, in every situation we ask ourselves:
Are we doing anything to violate these core values?
- Employees Come First
- Leadership, Quality, and Responsiveness in Service Delivery
- Own and Solve Our Customer's Problems
- Ethics, Integrity, and Trust
- Organizational Teamwork and Collaboration
- Open, Honest, and Respectful Communications
- An Entrepreneurial Environment Which Empowers Teams and Individuals
- Opportunity Based on Merit
- Social Responsibility