MTSI provides strategic, operational, and inter-agency planning and integration as well as support to government agencies in rapid fielding of critical capabilities. We specialize in Concept of Operations (CONOPs) development for new, modified, or upgraded weapon systems. Additional support includes developing Effects Based Operations tools for requirements and technology. MTSI also conducts trade studies on weapon capabilities, weapon effects studies, and survivability analyses.
- Low Observable systems supportability services
- Conducting Analyses of Alternatives for acquisition programs
- JCIDS process support: Planning, analysis, documents
- Interface with DARPA for technology transition support
- Develop ISR operational guides: Rivet Joint, Senior Scout, Cobra Ball