Effective requirements management reduces the cost and risk of development efforts. MTSI’s Knowledge Commander requirements traceability system can be used to host any size requirements development environment and provide secure web-based access to our customers.
MTSI’s solution offers:
- an environment that improves team efficiency by centralizing project information and reducing development defects resulting in fewer expensive changes (ECPs) during project execution;
- simplified analysis that enables risk reduction / mitigation planning; and
- data base structure and communication tools to empower team members to interact efficiently across the office, or with secure web access, across geographic boundaries.
When paired with a program specific information architecture, this environment enables program managers and engineers to execute project objectives far more effectively than with traditional documents alone.
MTSI has the infrastructure and expertise to provide flexible solutions based on customer needs including:
- Specification Generation
- New program
- Based on legacy specification
- Based of design documents
- Develop Information Architecture
- Type and number of modules with user-defined attributes
- Relationship between modules
- Configuration for traditional publication
- Development of Source Library
- Import of all relevant regulations/specifications from DOD and commercial sources
- Trace of Database Elements
- Knowledge capture via source document references
- Comply with CMMI, FAA and/or DOD systems engineering specification development
- Analyze requirements trace for valid allocation and/or derivation to lower levels
- Analyze for completeness
- Views and Reports
- Generation of custom database views and reports to facilitate easy customer access to data in a format that will be the most useful for each specific situation
- Generation of traditional “word” document format as required for release.
- Facilitate specific views for peer review and approvals
- User Training