What differentiates RATS from other UAV operators is our engineering background. MTSI employs a group of professional flight test engineers with expertise to research, procure, build, and operate COTS sUAS solutions tailored to a customer’s specific requirements. Expertise fields include:
- Engineering/design support
- Mission/deployment planning
- Training support
- Current effort which provides operational, mission planning, integration, and training support to the Emerging Technologies CTF at Edwards AFB.
- Purpose is to mitigate AI development risk using lower cost, COTS sUAS before equipping a more expensive UAS with autonomous systems.
- Support incudes operating RATS aircraft (COCO) or Gov owned aircraft (GOCO) to accomplish software testing objectives.
- Current efforts which involve researching, procuring, building, and operating COTS UAVs on CONUS and OCONUS deployments.
- Purpose is to test and mature experimental C-UAV systems through a variety of flight testing scenarios.
- Support involves the operation of a variety of attritable and non-attritable sUAS during hazardous testing scenarios in order to mature C-UAV systems.
High Speed Target
- Currently up to 200+ KCAS, higher speeds possible if needed
- RCS available upon request
- Further RCS manipulation capable
- 25 lbs of internal payload
- 50 min flight time @ 110 KCAS
- 90 min flight time
- 1-2 lbs payload
- Hand launched and highly attritable
Multi-Ship & Autonomous Capable